6. GearBest points and how to use them
This post currently has no responses.
You also feel like you’re still collecting points, but you do not have any of it? So this is not really the case. GearBest offers you a really good point system for you to save real money.
Check out what GearBest points you can get and when you can apply them. You will surely like this loyalty program.
GearBest points – how to get it?
GearBest wants to reward mainly those who help other customers in their community. Every 50 points has a value of $ 1, which you can use as a discount on a next purchase. Get the first 50 points by signing up for GearBest – Create your GearBest account for free. You can find an overview of how many points you have on the My Points tab. Your feedback on purchased goods is very important for GearBest. You can get more points for example for:
- first time you upload your Profile Picture in “My Account” – 20 points
- subscribe to newsletter (newsletter) to your email. Just fill in your email address in the bottom right corner of GearBest- 10 points
- feedback on your order (Submit Order Feedback) – 5 points
- writing review- 10 points
- writing review with photos for purchased items – 20 points
- writing review including video – 50 points
- writing review + photo + video – 70 points
- if you add a review among the top 5 reviewers, your earnings will double
- if your reviews are marked by other users as helpful, you will get up to 250 points
- customer center reviews – 5 points
As you can see, the points you get for your GearBest activity will help you with other buyers.
How to use GearBest points?
Once you collect at least 50 points, you can start using Points. Points can be paid for any product without a limit. Conditions of using GB points:
- discount may not exceed 30% of the total price of the product. For example, if your spend is $ 100, the maximum discount is $ 30.
- 50 Points = $1.00
- coupons cannot be used together with Points to reduce prices
- Taking cash from “My GB Wallet” costs 1X Points value. For example: $5 will cost 5 Points.
Follow the steps below to use GearBest points in your order:
1. Go to your shopping cart and click the “Proceed to Check Out” button.
2. After selecting your shipping method and payment method, you will be able to use GearBest Points before sending your order. Enter the number of points you want to use and click on the “Apply” button.
If you have any questions, type in the comment under the article or in the discussion. You may also be interested in reviews of Xiaomi Mi Robotic Vacuum Cleaner – comparison with Roomba or Magnetic phone holders in the car review.