Personal Data Protection and Collection
This post currently has no responses.
The Internet Service Provider available at www.ceskyali.cz (hereinafter referred to as “Service”) is the PsiLaska Company, with registered office at Mojmírova 1710/15, Nusle (Prague 4), 140 00 Prague, ID: 22818863, registered in the Commercial Register court in Prague, section L, insert 21123 (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”).
It respects the highest standards of personal data protection, including adherence to the principles and rules laid down by law on the protection of personal data (including EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data). Below are the privacy policies described. PsiLaska is registered in the registry of the Office for Personal Data Protection
1. Who is the administrator of your personal information?
1.1 The Managing Partner of your personal data is the Provider and your personal data will be processed according to the terms and conditions below.
2. What personal data will we process?
2.1 Personal information means information about you that can be directly or indirectly identified to you. The Operator processes only the personal data you provide to us in connection with the use of our services.
2.2 Most frequently, these are the information you provide to us for registration and for full use of our service:
- name or surname or alias;
2.4 We are also data we collect when you use our services, namely:
- details of how you used our service;
- IP address;
- and possibly another online identifier (e.g., login data).
2.5 Sensitive data, which means information about you of national, racial or ethnic origin, political attitudes, membership of trade unions, religion and philosophical beliefs, convictions, health and sex life of the data subject and the genetic data of the data subject, or any biometric data that allows direct identification or authentication of the data subject, we do not require you and you are not required to provide it. If you do, or you provide us with any sensitive information, you do so voluntarily at your discretion.
3. For what purposes will we process your personal information on what basis we will process it and can we process it without your consent?
3.1 The main purposes of processing your personal information are:
- so that you can make full use of the services you are interested in – these are the personal data you provide us and which we receive when you use our services;
- so that we can manage your user accounts – these are the personal data you provide us with and we obtain when you use our services;
- in order to ensure and continually improve the functionality and security of the Website (including the Aliexpress Superstar browser) and the services provided, including ensuring the security of your personal information – these are the personal data we receive when you use our services.
3.2 We further process your personal data for the following purposes:
- improving the quality of our services, their content and the development of new ones – these are the personal data we receive when you use our services;
- sending newsletters, in particular regular newsletters and promotions – this is your email;
- Sending personalized bids (sales notes) based on your behavior on the Web site – This is your email and the personal data we receive when you use our services;
- Protecting our rights – These are the personal data you provide us and which we receive when you use our services;
- and for statistical purposes (in this context, your data is typically aggregated so that your identity can not be determined) – these are the personal data we receive when you use our services.
3.3 We may process your personal data either on the basis of your consent, or for our legitimate interest or for the fulfillment of the agreements entered into between us, to the extent of the personal data necessary for such fulfillment. At the same time, it is a reason for us to process your personal data without your consent to the fulfillment of our statutory obligations. The specific purposes for which we process your personal data individually are listed above.
3.4 If we process your personal information without your consent, we process it only for the following legal reasons:
- the necessity to perform a contract when it comes to the use of our services that you have begun to use (you have registered);
- processing, which is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests (such as protecting our rights, improving the quality of our services, their content and new developments, ensuring the functionality and security of the Web sites and the services provided therein, including the Aliexpress Superstar browser add-on) including the security of your personal data, for statistical purposes or for direct marketing);
- fulfillment of the legal obligations that result from our generally binding legal regulations;
The possibility and lawfulness of such processing results directly from applicable legal regulations, and we do not need your consent to the processing of personal data for these purposes. Processing for some direct marketing purposes may also be based on your consent (for example, if you do not fully use our services).
3.5 If we process your personal data based on your consent, such processing is not strictly necessary for the performance of the contract or legal obligations or the protection of the legitimate interests of the Operator, but their processing will allow us to inform you more of the offers if you do not fully use our services or better focus what you are interested in and inform you of offers that are right for you. This personal data is processed in the case of consent and can be processed for the duration of this consent (this does not affect the legality of processing based on consent that was given prior to its withdrawal). It is about:
- sending newsletters, in particular regular newsletters and promotional offers;
- sending personalized offers (business messages) based on your behavior on the Website
4. How long will we process your personal information?
4.1 We will only process your personal data for the necessary time necessary for its processing purposes. We continuously review whether we still need to process certain personal information needed for a particular purpose, and if we find that they are no longer needed for any of the purposes for which they were processed, we will disable or anonymize your personal information. The basic deadlines for the processing of personal data are listed below.
4.2 We will process your personal data necessary for the use of our services for the time necessary for the exercise of the rights and obligations between you and the Operator and the enforcement of the claims arising from these contractual relationships (ie for 24 months after the termination of the contractual relationship between us). Your personal data processed under your consent will be processed for the duration of the contractual relationship between us and 12 months thereafter or until you recall it.
4.3 Subsequently, only basic identification data, information on the granting / withdrawal of consent and an indication of the end of the marketing authorization are normally imposed for a reasonable period of time.
5. How do we protect your personal information and to whom may your personal data be passed?
5.1 Your personal data is secure in us where the protection of your data is our priority and we collect and store your personal data in a secured database where it is protected as far as possible using the available modern technologies. You also acknowledge that the Operator will use its best endeavors to prevent the unauthorized processing of your personal data; however, the Operator is not responsible for any unauthorized third party actions that may result in unauthorized access to your personal data and / or your profile; and / or to the relevant Operator’s database and use, exploit, misuse, or make available to third parties unauthorized use of such data. In this regard, however, we assure you that we regularly check that our system is free of vulnerabilities and has not been subjected to an attack, and that we use such safeguards to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data, where possible, and which, given the state of the art, sufficient security and we also regularly update these measures.
5.2 Your personal data will be made available to the Operator’s employees and other employees in connection with the performance of their work responsibilities where personal data are required to be handled, but only to the extent necessary and appropriate safeguards and standards of protection personal data.
5.3 In addition, your personal data will be passed on to third parties whose professional and specialized services are used to fulfill our obligations and obligations. These third parties are carefully selected from those who are able to provide the appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized or accidental access to your personal data or other misuse. Prior to any transfer of your personal data to a third party, we will always enter into a written agreement with that person, in which we will process the processing of personal data in such a way that it contains the same guarantees for the processing of personal data as our company itself complies with its legal obligations. Third parties who may have access to your personal information are, according to the service you use:
- those who provide technical services to us for certain services or technology providers that we use for our services;
- those who provide support technical or server services for us, inter alia, in order to ensure the security and integrity of the Website and the provided services;
- the persons we provide data to analyze Website traffic;
- those who provide technical services to us for certain services or technology providers that we use for our services;
- advertising system operators in connection with targeted advertising;
- persons who are or will be associated with the Operator.
These third parties may be companies based both in the Czech Republic and with their registered office in an EU Member State, possibly also in a third country, ie outside the EU (eg cloud services providers), for the transfer and processing of personal data in countries outside the territory of the European Union always takes place in accordance with applicable legislation.
5.4 Your personal data will not be passed on to any other person unless, under certain strictly defined conditions, we are obliged to transmit your personal data under applicable laws (eg the Czech Police, relevant state administration bodies, courts, etc.).
6. What are your rights in relation to your personal data?
6.1 We greatly appreciate your confidence and we also place a lot of emphasis on the rights you have in relation to our processing of your personal data. If we have any doubts about your identity, we may first ask you to provide additional information necessary to confirm your identity before proceeding to resolve your request for the exercise of any of your rights.
6.2 These rights include:
- the right of access to personal data;
- the right to the repair of personal data;
- the right to delete personal data;
- the right to limit the processing of personal data;
- the right to portability of personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data;
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- right to lodge a complaint against the processing of personal data.
6.3 In order to better understand the meaning and content of individual rights, we will explain below:
- the right of access to personal data means that you have the right at any time at our request to obtain a confirmation that personal data concerning you are processed or not processed by us and, if so, especially for what purposes, to whom they are made available , how long they will be processed, whether you have the right to repair, erase, limitation of processing or the right to object, where we obtained the personal data, unless obtained from you, whether automated decision making, including profiling, and if it is not adversely affected the rights and freedoms of others and a copy of personal data;
- the right to repair personal information means that you have the right to correct or supplement your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to delete personal data (“the right to be forgotten”) means that you have the right to delete your personal data, especially if (i) it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed, (ii) the personal data were unlawfully processed, (iii) it imposes a legal obligation on us;
- the right to limit the processing of your personal data means that you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data until any possible issues concerning the processing of your personal data (for example, during the verification of the accuracy of your personal data or if processing Your personal data is illegal, but instead of deleting it, you will only require restrictions on its use, etc.);
- the right to the portability of personal data means that if you provide us with your personal data in the context of the agreement or your consent and the processing is automated, you will have the right to obtain such data from the 25.5.2018 in a structured, commonly used and machine- readable format. If technically feasible, data may also be passed on to the administrator appointed by you if the person acting under the appropriate administrator is properly identified and can be authorized;
- the right to object means that you will have the right to object from 25 May 2018 against the processing of your personal data that the Operator processes on the basis of its legitimate interest;
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data means that you have the right to revoke your consent on the contacts listed below where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent.
Further information regarding your rights and the conditions attached thereto includes legislation on the protection of personal data (including EU Regulation No. 2016/679).
6.4 As regards a complaint against the processing of your personal data, you may submit it to the Supervisory Authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection
7. How can you contact us?
7.1 If you want to explain anything in the Policy, or you may want to advise in this regard or wish to exercise any of your rights, you may contact us at e-mail at [email protected]
8. Cookies within the Services on the Website
8.1 Cookies are small data sets that are stored on a Web site, smartphone, or other terminal device through which you access the Internet when you visit a Web site. Cookies are not a hazard, they do not serve to get any sensitive personal information, but they are important for privacy protection. Standard web browsers support cookie management. For more detailed information, please use the help of your browser.
8.2 Cookies allow us to better serve and operate the Web sites and services provided on them. Another group is third-party cookies (such as Google Analytics for analyzing the traffic of a specific website or certain services or cookies of the advertising system operators on our site). These cookies are managed by third parties and we do not have access to reading or writing this information.
8.4 We inform you that it is possible to block cookies from setting up your Internet browser, however, in the case of such blocking, the functionality of some or all of our service features may be restricted or disallowed on the Website.
We reserve the right to change these policies at any time, and we will always provide the date of the latest change to these Terms. We will announce the new version of the Policy on the Web Interface or other appropriate way so that you can become familiar with the current version of the Policy without undue difficulty.
These Principles are effective from May 20, 2018.
9. Child protection
Protecting the privacy of those very young is extremely important to us.
For this reason, we do not store or collect information about those we know are under the age of 13.
No part of our site is modified to appeal to anyone under the age of 13.